Yamaha YCR-2330II Series Bb Cornet
Student Bb Cornets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The 2330II features a .460-inch bore with the shepherds crook to offer richer and darker tone. The 4.75-inch bell offers excellent projection and response.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch Pluzuma Welded
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Nickel-Plated Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Shepherd's Crook Short Model Design
- Case: YAC CRC-2310U Woodshell
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha CR11E4 Short Shank
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha YCR-2330II Series Bb Cornet:
I tried a generic brand cornet first before I bought the Yamaha YCR-2330II. Trying the generic brand really helped me appreciate the Yamaha engineering. Yamaha is known as a company that basically copies the leading brand model and really fine hones it until they create a superior instrument. That is certainly true with the YCR-2330II. The sound is very smooth and just the right amount of mellow. By comparison, the generic brand was grungy-sounding and not very clear. Plus the intonation up to the higher registers is excellent. If you want a "dreamy" sound, I would recommend the Yamaha 11E4 mouthpiece to go with it or the Denis Wick 4B if you want a larger, more focused sound. I have both mouthpieces.