Yamaha Xeno Artist YTR-9445CHSII Chicago Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Graduate to Yamaha 2015 B&O Rebate
Graduate to Yamaha! For a limited time only, receive $100 back and a free set of Yamaha EPH-100SL earphones with the purchase of any qualifying Yamaha Band and Orchestra instrument! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/15
- Download rebate
A beautiful C.
Intended for use in orchestral, concert band and other brass ensemble environments, the new Xeno Artist Model Chicago C trumpet was crafted with the input of John Hagstrom, member of the legendary Chicago Symphony Orchestra brass section.
The trumpet features a MalonePipe leadpipe design, which provides superior response and accurate slotting. Additional updates include brace placement modifications and heavier valve caps, providing an optimal mix of flexibility and power to fulfill the needs of the highest-level orchestral musicians.
This Xeno Artist Model Chicago C Trumpet has been completely redesigned from leadpipe to bell to reach unprecedented levels of tonal character and response while still preserving the unique tradition of the original. Yamaha has created an instrument that is not simply easy to play, but also provides a delicate response when playing soft and a powerful presence when playing loud. Every component of the instrument contains the input of artists from around the world, allowing Yamaha to create a highly evolved Chicago model.
- Utilizing an original Malone Pipe (MC1) for a leadpipe and a shallower mouthpiece receiver, Yamaha improved the horn's tone and response while providing the performer with optimal resistance characteristics.
- New bell design that provides the performer with optimal resistance and a richer sound with a strong tonal core that improves upper register playability. The wall thickness gradually tapers, thinning as it gets closer to the rim. The flat rim helps hold sound together even at extreme dynamic ranges.
- The slide stopper is used to prevent the trumpet slides from coming off the instrument. The slide stopper is made of silicone rubber, which does not discolor the instruments finish like regular rubber does.
Order today for a top quality orchestral C.
Xeno Artist YTR-9445CHSII Chicago Series C Trumpet Specifications:
- Finish: Silver-plated
- Design/Architecture Detail
- Bell Diameter: 4-7/8"
- Bore Size: .462"
- Bell: Yellow brass
- Key: C
- Included Accessories Case TRC-800E
- Mouthpiece TR17B4