Yamaha Neo Series Compensating Eb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Graduate to Yamaha 2015 B&O Rebate
Graduate to Yamaha! For a limited time only, receive $100 back and a free set of Yamaha EPH-100SL earphones with the purchase of any qualifying Yamaha Band and Orchestra instrument! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/15
- Download rebate
World-class symphonic tuba.
Rebuilt and recrafted to meet the demands of the discerning band musician, Yamaha's Neo Eb Tuba has been developed with innovative modifications, enriching the tonal strength and overall projection of the instrument to a new level. Completing the Neo tuba line up, this complements the Neo BBb perfectly. The thicker wall material of the bell and the bottom bow gives a more full bodied and heavier sound. With more projection and power, the Neo Eb tuba expands the possibilities for expression in performance, ideal for the band environment.
- Robust sound and easy playing
- The bell and bottom bow are thicker than before, providing a more powerful sound
- The position of the ring used for attaching a shoulder-belt has been moved for greater comfort
Order now. You've earned your seat in the orchestra. So has the Neo.
Neo Series Compensating Eb Tuba Specifications:
- Control Interface
- Number of Valves: 3 top action + 1 side action
- Design/Architecture Detail
- Bell Size: 19"
- Bore Size: 0.689-0.728"
- Body :Yellow brass
- Key: Eâ/Bâ (compensating system)
- Included Accessories: Case EBC-632
- Mouthpiece 66D4