XO 1236 Professional Series F-Attachment Trombone with Thru-Flo Valve
(1236RL-T Rose Brass Bell)
Professional Tenor Trombones
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Beautiful and stylish, incredible tone and playability.
XO trombones are at the forefront of computer-aided design while still utilizing the skilled hands and talents of highly trained artisans. Precision crafted hand-polished chrome inner slide assemblies coupled with computer-aligned outer slide assemblies provide incredible action and player sensitivity. XO Professional Brass is proud to announce the introduction of the new XO 1236L traditional wrap trombone to their line. This free blowing symphonic bore trombone gives players the right amount of control and resistance that professional players often seek.
Players have a choice of Yellow Brass Bell or Rose Brass Bell, each with immediate availability (select from drop-down menu).
All XO Series Trombones are manufactured using the finest quality materials available from around the globe. Select brass, nickel, chrome, and stainless steel are assembled using the most exacting manufacturing standards to ensure a superior level of performance. All instruments are then finished with a superior quality, high-gloss clear lacquer. This final touch gives the instrument offering a transparent shield of protection and many years of lasting beauty.
- Your choice of a beautifully engraved, hand-crafted 8.5" yellow or rose brass bell with soldered bell flare wire for increased resonance and brilliance
- Gold-plated rotor assembly with German steel mini-ball mechanical linkage for exceptionally smooth operation
- Includes three interchangeable leadpipes (one sterling silver and two lengths in brass) providing the player a more customized sound and feel
- Brass outer slide and nickel-silver crook with dual-lapped chromed-inner slides offer superior response and a more centered tone
- Comes complete with an XO Series Custom case for maximum protection (KC-46XC)
Order now and experience XO.