Excellent 5/4 Eb!
The Willson Tubas
Model 3400S Eb Professional Tuba
This instrument is a work of art in two ways - the beauty of the design and construction, and in the sound produced. One would have to consider this horn as the Rolls Royce of the Eb tubas. With all the innovative design features, the free blowing nature of the horn and the fun you have in playing it. This is a serious contender in the Eb tuba area and this horn WILL meet all your needs.
- Key of Eb
- Bore .750" to .790" through the 4th valve; 5th rotary valve .830"
- 17.75" one piece seamless bell
- 5th Rotax rotary valve for free blowing playing
3400S Professional Eb Tuba Specifications:
- Size: 5/4
- Case: Sold separately
- Bore: .750" to .790" through the 4th valve; 5th rotary valve bore .830"
- Valves: 4 front action stainless steel piston valves (with silent valve system); 5th "Rotax" free blowing rotary valve
- Bell: 17.75"
- Key: Eb