Willson 2950S Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Large Shank Model!
With one of the largest bells in the euphonium class and weighing in at a hefty 10 lbs, 2 oz, this is an instrument built for sound. The resonance qualities of this fine instrument are amazing. With the larger set-up at the shank and the 12.25" bell this euphonium requires someone with plenty of air to get the most out of it.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .640-.680-inch Graduated Bore
- Bell: 12.25-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve Design; Valve Spring Silencer System
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large