Willson 2900S Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Medium Shank Model!
The Willson Bb Compensating Euphonium Outfit
"Helping the World Feel The Music"
This is not just a motto for the Willson Company, it's a way of life. The Willson euphoniums have long been regarded by many as the top professional instrument available to the seasoned player today.Quality and Craftsmanship
When you see and hold this horn it is quite evident that no mistakes have been made in its manufacturing. It is truly a work of art. The big, colorful sound will tell you that your eyes have not deceived you. A truly great instrument.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .591-.670-inch
- Bell: 11.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Medium (European)