- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Puts more sizzle, scream, and pop into every track!
Studio Master Series Trumpet Mouthpieces have a unique design especially suited for the commercial musician that puts more sizzle, scream, and pop into every track. Studio Master models are shorter in length than a standard trumpet mouthpiece. This factor, combined with compensating features in cup, bore and backbore, work to boost the high range while opening up the sound for a full, free tone.
Studio Master Series Trumpet Mouthpieces Specifications:
- 10: Semi-wide, 16.00mm (.630") inner diameter
- 2: Semi-wide, 17.25mm (.679") inner diameter
- 4: Standard, 16.45mm (.647") inner diameter
- 6: Semi-wide, 16.40mm (.645") inner diameter
- LD: Very shallow
- LD, LDV, and LDS: Really "wide open". These models favor those players who may have wanted to use a shallow mouthpiece in the past, but felt they never could get enough air into them.
- LDS: Medium shallow
- LDV: Shallow
- LT: Very Shallow
- LT, LTV and LTS: Extra resistance for those players who like the feeling of "something to push against." Choose the cup depth that best accommodates your personal needs allowing for adequate room for free vibration and sound production.
- LTS: Medium shallow
- LTV: Shallow
- LX: Very shallow
- LX, XV, XS, XMS, and XM: Feature a tighter backbore. While these models are still more free blowing than most shallow mouthpiece designs, they offer just a bit more resistance than their counterparts.
- SP: Shallow
- VM: Shallow V
- VM and VMS: Preferred "crossover" pieces. These models are great favorites among players doing "Pops" concerts, stage shows and musicals.
- VMS: Medium shallow V
- XM: Shallow V
- XMS: Medium Shallow V
- XS: Medium Shallow
- XV: Shallow