Selmer Paris 80J Chorus Series Bb Trumpet 1901 Lacquer 886830186035Product #467451 Selmer Paris 467451 ILBC Professional Bb Trumpets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Blowing a wind of revival in the trumpet world.
The Selmer Paris Chorus 80J Series Professional Bb Trumpet was designed in conjunction with international artist Guy Touvron. The 80J Series features a .461-inch bore with a 4.88-inch bell designed for excellent response. The 80J was deveoped for smaller ensembles and is a perfect choice for studio or jazz work.
80J Chorus Series Bb Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .461" concave bore
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel silver
- Bell: 4.88"
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring with screw stop
- Features: Oversized bottom valve caps, shifted main tuning slide crook, two waterkeys, white mother-of-pearl finger buttons
- Case: Prolight Sigma Trumpet Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C silver-plated mouthpiece
- Finish: Lacquer (1901), Brushed Matte (1901M), or Silver-plate (1901S)