Schilke 52E2 Large Shank Trombone Mouthpiece
Trombone, Baritone & Euphonium Mouthpieces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Size 52E2. Created for Thomas Beversdorf of Indiana University. The very deep "E" cup and narrower #2 rim makes this an ideal symphonic mouthpiece.
52E2 Large Shank Trombone Mouthpiece Specifications:
- Backbore: a. Tight; b. Straight; c. Standard; d. Slightly curved out; e. Large
- Contour: 1. Rounded; 2. Semi-round; 3. Standard; 4. Semi-flat; 5. Only slightly rounded
- Cup Diameter: Smaller numbers have smaller diameters
- Cup Volume: A. Small cup; B. Medium-small; C. Standard (medium size); D. Medium-large; E. Large Rim
- Trombone Mouthpiece Identification: When choosing a Schilke mouthpiece: the first number is the cup diameter, the first letter that follows is the cup volume, the second number represents the rim contour, and finally the second letter refers to the backbore.