S.E. SHIRES Model CMW Bb TrumpetProduct #H91033 S.E. SHIRES H91033 ILBC Professional Bb Trumpets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unparalleled warmth and flexibility of sound and timbre.
The S.E. Shires Model CMW Bb Trumpet provides the ultimate combination of the sound of the best classic instruments with modern centering and intonation. The broadest S.E. Shires trumpet bell taper helps it to produce a wide variety of tone colors easily throughout the range of the instrument, with a more centered sound and a little less edge and brilliance than its lightweight counterpart. The W05 leadpipe and XD (dual-bore) tuning slide give it unparalleled warmth and flexibility.
Recognized as a leader in brass instrument design and innovation, S.E. Shires Co. sets the benchmark for blending traditional craftsmanship with high-tech consistency and precision. Shires fabricates its bells, tubing, and valve sections onsite in its Massachusetts factory to exacting standards. The valve components are tested thoroughly for accurate tolerances and perfect action at every stage of manufacture. Shires draws its own slide tubes to precise tolerances, assembling them without tension, and aligning them carefully to assure smooth, trouble-free action that is second to none. This handcrafted approach to instrument construction also ensures that the sound of every S.E. Shires trumpet displays incredible depth, complexity and character—giving the player an unrivalled sonic palette with which to work. S.E. Shires makes beautiful instruments, built to last for many years. Mouthpiece and case not included.
- Warm and expressive
- Easy to play
- No harsh, biting edge
Order today and discover your powers of expression.
Model CMW Bb Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459 inch
- CMW Bell: 4 13/16", one-piece, hand-hammered, "C" (open) taper in standard weight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seam and French (flat) bead
- W05 Leadpipe: .345-inch venturi, lightweight yellow brass; efficient, flexible, open and free blowing, with easy, immediate response
- XD Tuning slide: dual-radius bend, dual bore, standard water key; free blowing and flexible
- Piston material: hand-lapped Monel
- Valve cluster: two-piece casings, lightweight, with yellow-brass balusters
- Lower valve caps: lightweight yellow brass
- Bell engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark, model designation, and traditional floral pattern
- Finish: silver plate
- [mouthpiece and case not included]