S.E. SHIRES Model CLW Bb TrumpetProduct #H91041 S.E. SHIRES H91041 ILBC Professional Bb Trumpets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight trumpet that offers a wide spectrum of colors
The S.E. Shires Model CLW trumpet provides the ultimate combination of the sound of the best lightweight classic instruments with modern centering and intonation. The broadest S.E. Shires trumpet bell taper helps it to produce an unusually wide variety of tone colors for a lightweight trumpet-but it can also cut and sizzle. The focus of the Z leadpipe helps it to play easily at any dynamic, in any register. Yellow-brass balusters and lightweight yellow-brass valve caps add depth and immediacy to the sound.
Recognized as a leader in brass instrument design and innovation, S.E. Shires Co. sets the benchmark for blending traditional craftsmanship with high-tech consistency and precision. Shires fabricates its bells, tubing, and valve sections onsite in its Massachusetts factory to exacting standards. The valve components are tested thoroughly for accurate tolerances and perfect action at every stage of manufacture. Shires draws its own slide tubes to precise tolerances, assembling them without tension, and aligning them carefully to assure smooth, trouble-free action that is second to none. This handcrafted approach to instrument construction also insures that the sound of every S.E. Shires trumpet displays incredible depth, complexity and character-giving the player an unrivalled sonic palette with which to work. S.E. Shires makes beautiful instruments, built to last for many years. Mouthpiece and case not included.
- Great intonation and centering
- Wide timbre variation
- Easy to play in all registers
Combine the best of old world designs with modern precision manufacturing.
Model CLW Bb Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459 inch
- CLW Bell: 4 13/16", one-piece, hand-hammered, "C" (open) taper in lightweight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seam and French (flat) bead
- Z Leadpipe: .345-inch venturi, lightweight yellow brass; provides extra focus for optimal projection
- X Tuning slide: dual-radius bend, standard water key; free blowing and flexible, with great response
- Piston material: hand-lapped Monel
- Valve cluster: two-piece casings, lightweight, with yellow-brass balusters
- Lower valve caps: lightweight yellow brass
- Bell engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark, model designation, and traditional floral pattern
- Finish: silver plate
- (mouthpiece and case not included)