S.E. SHIRES Custom BII 7GM Bass Trombone with Tru-Bore F/Gb attachment
(Gold Brass Bell TruBore Valve)
Double Trigger Bass Trombones
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The S.E. Shires Custom BII 7GM bass trombone is a versatile instrument with a clear, pure sound and the consistency, playability, and projection that has made S.E. Shires trombones the favorites of professionals the world over. The unique S.E. Shires 7GM bell combines the quick response and color of a one-piece bell with the centered feel and expansive tone of a two-piece bell. The BII bell taper in gold brass produces a broad, rich sound that is very balanced and flexible throughout the range of dynamics. The patented S.E. Shires Tru-BoreTM valve blends a broad, rich sound with an efficient, centered feel.
Recognized as a leader in brass instrument design and innovation, S.E. Shires Co. sets the benchmark for blending traditional craftsmanship with high-tech consistency and precision. Shires fabricates its bells, tubing, and valve sections onsite in its Massachusetts factory to exacting standards. The valve components are tested thoroughly for accurate tolerances and perfect action at every stage of manufacture. Shires draws its own slide tubes to precise tolerances, assembling them without tension, and aligning them carefully to assure smooth, trouble-free action that is second to none. This handcrafted approach to instrument construction also ensures that the sound of every S.E. Shires trombone displays incredible depth, complexity and character—giving the player an unrivalled sonic palette with which to work. S.E. Shires makes beautiful instruments, built to last for many years. Mouthpiece and case not included.
- Clear and pure
- Patented TruBore valve
- Broad and rich throughout
Order today and play what the pros play.
Custom BII 7GM Bass Trombone with Tru-Bore F/Gb attachment Specifications:
- BII 7GM Bell: 9½-inch, two-piece, hand-hammered
- BII taper in medium weight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seam and soldered bead
- Independent, Patented S.E. Shires Tru-BoreTM valves in F/Gb
- Tuning Slide: BYB—“B” taper, drawn yellow brass
- B62 Handslide: .562-inch, standard-weight yellow brass, nickel-silver crook
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes
- Bell engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and traditional floral pattern
- (mouthpiece and case not included)