Travel bag for the big fella.
Rugged "Quadraweave" exterior with zippered pouches and padding to protect your investment. Heavy, bulky hardshell cases are half of the headache of playing engagements with a euphonium, but traditional gig bags hardly seem trustworthy. The RBEU from Reunion Blues changes that.
- Unique bell area suspension system
- Zippered interior mesh compartment and smaller quick-access pocket
- Knurled abrasion grid on bottom resists scuffing
- Large exterior pocket for accessories
- Adjustable hideaway padded packpack
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior.
- Quilted "double helix" velvet interior.
- High-strength corded edges and seams.
- Double-stitched with high tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points.
Order today and simplify.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Moderate Protection
Comments about Reunion Blues RB Continental Euphonium Case:
This gig bag is light and gives moderate protection. The bell suspension keeps the horn away from the sides of the bag. The "Flexoskeleton" is a thin hard material covered in nylon that as the name sugestes is flexible rather then rigid. It adds to the protectiveness on the bag, however, the bag is still relatively soft sided. It is a great bag for transporting the horn , but not designed for shipping or air transport. It is a very comfortable backpack. However, the straps do not have any padding. The handle is very padded and very comfortable. The bag is not overly large and has a very large pocket on the outside that can hold music, valve oil, and a lot more. As far a similarly priced bags, tHis bag is the best.