Lightweight, rugged and convenient.
Rugged "Quadraweave" exterior with zippered pouches and padding to protect your instrument. Heavy, bulky hardshell cases are half of the headache of playing engagements, but traditional gig bags hardly seem trustworthy. Great case for cornet.
- Unique bell area suspension system
- Additional fitted interior pads
- Mouthpiece pouch included
- Knurled abrasion grid on bottom resists scuffing
- Large zippered quick-stash pocket for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior.
- Quilted "double helix" velvet interior.
- High-strength corded edges and seams.
- Double-stitched with high tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points.
Order soon and lighten your load.