Meinl Weston 6450 Baer Production Series 5-Valve 6/4 CC TubaProduct #470838 Meinl Weston 470838 IMB C Tubas https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Baer Production Model!
The 6450 CC Tuba was developed together with Alan Baer, tubist with the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, who played on Gronitz and Mirafone instruments, but needed a large orchestral CC-Tuba that would exhibit the flexibility to create an immense amount of sound without sacrificing core or clarity. It features a .748" bore with a .787" 4th valve bore and a .846" 5th valve bore plus a 18.89" upright bell. It also features bows and slides that are machine made using hydraulic molds for consistency and are slightly heavier metal than the handmade Baer Tuba.
- Key: CC
- Size: 6/4
- Bore: .748-inch Primary; .787-inch 4th Valve and .846-inch 5th Valve
- Bell: 18.89-inch
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: 4 Piston and 1 Rotary
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel Piston and Brass Rotary
- Features: Hydraulic Mold Machine Bows and Slides; Piston and Rotary Valve Design
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO
- Finish: Silver