Meinl Weston 551S Deluxe Series Compensating Euphonium with Water Catcher and Tuning Trigger
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A excellent choice for the advanced player!
The Model 551S Bb Euphonium has a completely re-designed bell and superior all round optimization in intonation - especially on the 6th and 3rd partial, with a main tuning slide trigger for adjustment. At the same time, the instrument plays with a previously unexperienced warm and big sound. A water catcher to prevent drips on the player while performing. The 551 is exclusively offered in silver-plated and is optically refined with gold-plated top and bottom valve caps. Includes case and large shank mouthpiece.
- Bb Euphonium
- 4 piston steel valves
- Gold brass (heavy, big bell)
- Silver-plated with gold-plated top and bottom valve caps
- .591" bore
- 11.8" upright yellow brass bell
- 4 stainless steel pistons (3 top + 1 side)
- Main tuning slide trigger; water catcher
A euphonium that looks as good as it sounds.