A magnificent instrument!
The Model 66-S 4/4 EEb Side Action Concert Tuba easily demonstrates the wonder qualities Kanstul has acheived: grand tone, perfect intonation, easy blowing qualities, smooth valve action and expert workmanship. Features include a special alloy bell, 5 side action valves, hand lapped Monel pistons, and a removable valve section for easy cleaning and maintainance. Case and mouthpiece sold separately.
- Special alloy bell
- Hand lapped Monel pistons
- Bottom sprung
- Removable valve section
- Side action
- Full bore 5th rotary valve
- Fully adjustable thumb ring and rotor paddle
- Case and mouthpiece not included
- (Cronkhite gig bag sold separately)
Order a Kanstul today!
Model 66-S 4/4 EEb Side Action Concert Tuba Specifications:
- Key: EEb
- Bore: .656" / .689" 4th / .710" rotor
- Bell: 19" diameter
- Valves: four pistons, one rotary
- Weight: 22 lb.