Kanstul Model 1670 Bb/F Bass TromboneProduct #H75327 Kanstul H75327 IKBA Single Trigger Bass Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile bass trombone that is light and nimble.
Kanstul has been a leader in modern trombone development and the Model 1670 exemplifies this legacy with a single .593" CR rotor and in-slide tuning. The flowing bell section lends a simple, acoustic elegance and beauty to a sleek and minimalist bass trombone. The hand slide is very light, with Kanstul’s original tuning mechanism and lightweight sleeves, you won't notice any extra inertia over other standard weight slides. The CR rotor has a fully enclosed .593" bore and a hollow core to improve ease of response in the low range, and evenness between the Bb and F sides. The trigger paddle is fully adjustable, and the F-attachment has a fast pull to E with adjustable stop.
If you enjoy making music with a lighter weight instrument, whether as a soloist or in an ensemble, the 1670 is a versatile bass trombone that is light and nimble, for less stress on your body, and more ease to create the music you want. This is the George Roberts model, played by "Mr. Bass Trombone" himself!
- Hand-hammered one-piece .020" bronze bell
- .593" F section with full bore CR rotor
- In-slide tuning
- Nickel silver hand slide and end crook
- Fast E pull
- Open wrap
- Three interchangeable mouthpipes - GR, 62 and B
Model 1670 Bb/F Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .562" Slide - .593" F section
- Bell: 9 1/2" diameter
- Mouthpipe: interchangeable
- Valves: Single .593" Kanstul CR valve
- Water Keys: traditional
- Finish: clear lacquer (1670-1) or silver (1670-2)
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul GR bass trombone
- Case: Pro Tec bass trombone case