Kanstul Model 1662 Bb/F/Gb/D Double Bass TromboneProduct #H75331 Kanstul H75331 IKBB Double Trigger Bass Trombones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compelling, centered sound
The Model 1662 Bass Trombone features a bronze hand slide with a nickel crook in a medium width for a comfortable grip and light weight. This hand fitted slide boasts thin nickel outer sleeves and ferrules, and Kanstul’s original in-slide tuning mechanism design. The lightweight CR rotors are setup in a stacked design to allow a more open bell branch and a responsive low range. These rotors feature a full .593" bore and a resonant hollow design. The trigger paddles are adjustable and the sleek D-slide is designed for proper balance and weight distribution in your hand, while allowing proper neck clearance.
With the Model 1662, it's easy to create a compelling, centered sound with a warmth and malleability rivaled by no other bass trombone. Includes mouthpiece and case.
- Hand-hammered one-piece .020" bronze bell
- .593" F/D section with full bore CR rotors
- In-slide tuning
- Nickel hand slide end crook
- Open wrap
- Three interchangeable mouthpipes - C, OL and 62
Order an outstanding double bass bone today!
Model 1662 Bb/F/Gb/D Double Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb/F/GB/D
- Bore: .562" slide - .593" F/D attachment
- Bell: 9 1/2" diameter
- Mouthpipe: interchangeable
- Valves: two .593" Kanstul CR valves
- Water keys: traditional
- Finish: clear lacquer
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul 1-1/2G bass trombone
- Case: Pro Tec bass trombone case