A sound quality that has impressed top symphony players!
Easy to play, and powerful enough for a symphony orchestra, The Model 90-C tuba is perfect for an up-and-coming student or a professional player. For the pro, this tuba is versatile. Its agility makes it wonderful in a quintet or for solo work, and its power and clarity make it excellent for symphony orchestra use.
- Key: CC
- Bore: .689" / .710" 4th / .734" Rotor
- Bell: 19"
- Valves: Four Pistons, One Rotor
- Water Keys: Traditional
- Finish: Clear LacquerSpecial Alloy Bell
- Hand Lapped Monel Pistons
- Bottom Sprung
- Removable Valve Section
- Front Action
- Full Bore 5th Rotary Valve
- Fully Adjustable Thumb Ring and Rotor Paddle
Try the 90-C. You'll love the way this tuba sounds and plays.