Kanstul 325 Series Compensating Double Horn
Professional Double Horns
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The only US-made production model compensating double horn.
Lightweight and agile with an unparalleled ease of playing - especially in the high register - makes the Kanstul 325 French Horn perfect for the soloist, quintet and chamber music, and for recital. It would also make a fine first double for the rapidly advancing student.
- Silent Mechanical ActionOutstanding Intonation
- Fixed Bell - Medium Throat
- Only Production Compensating Double Made In The USA
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell: 12 1/8" Diameter Yellow Brass
- Slides: Nickel
- Intonation: Compensating
Give this agile compensating double a try today.