Kanstul 281 Series Marching MellophoneProduct #468104 Kanstul 468104 MAG Marching Band Mellophones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Great F mellophone.
The 281 Marching Mellophone in F represents one of the many fine instruments made by the craftsman at Kanstul Music Instruments. The 281 is a great choice for bands needing to switch trumpet players over to mellophone. The .460-inch bore offers easy tone production, plus the Kanstul Tune Any Note System allows easy intonation adjustment. The quality and durability speaks for itself, and it would make a fine addition to any band or corps. Includes case and mouthpiece.
- Key: F
- Bore: .460-inch
- Bell: 10-1/2-inch Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- Features: Length: 17-1/2-inch; Weight: 3.5 lbs.; Three Traditional Water Keys; Plastic Valve Guides; Spring-Loaded Tune-Any-Note Slide
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Kanstul M6 Mellophone