Lightweight copper bell.
Inspired by Tim Wendt, the 1601 features a .460-inch bore with a 4-7/8-inch, one-piece, lightweight hand-crafted copper bell, and an all-brass body. This trumpet is an excellent instrument for any ensemble or recording session. Case and mouthpiece not included.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul 25
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered Lightweight Kanstul 7 Taper
- Bell Material: Copper
- Valves: Monel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Lightweight Copper Bell; Top Sprung Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides; Brass Slides; One Amado Water Key
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO