The 1535 features a .470-inch bore with a Shepherds crook design and matched mouthpipe designed for a warm, rich sound with outstanding projection. The 1535 Series also features a 4.75-inch plus fixed 1st and 3rd valve finger rings and hand-fitted Monel valves. Case and mouthpiece NOT included.
- Key: C
- Bore: .470-inch
- Leadpipe: Kanstul "8Z"
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell with Shepherd's Crook; Monel Valves with Metal Valve Guides
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: NO