Jupiter 570 Series 4-Valve EuphoniumProduct #465369 Jupiter 465369 IEB Intermediate Euphoniums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Traditional 3+1 valve design.
The 570 Tribune Series Euphonium offers top design in a non-compensating instrument. The 570 Series features a traditional 3+1 valve design with 3 top action valves and an angled left hand 4th valve to eliminate the use of the right hand pinky finger. This design is very comfortable to hold and play. The .570 inch bore offers a warm, rich euphonium sound perfect for band and solo work.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Traditional (3+1) Valve Design; Removable Valve Section for Easy Maintenance; Large Shank Mouthpiece Receiver
- Case: Molded ABS
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large