Jupiter 474 Series 3-Valve EuphoniumProduct #465356 Jupiter 465356 IEA Student Euphoniums https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Front action valves & upright bell.
The Jupiter 474 Euphonium is ideally suited for either the school concert band or individual performer. It has exceptional tone and intonation combined with responsive concert-style front action valves. It is one of the few front-action valve horns with an upright bell. Usually to get front-action valves (which some feel make it easier to hold the horn) you have to settle for a front-facing bell. Not any more.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570-inch
- Bell: 10.8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Front Action
- Features: Upright Bell Design with Front Action Pistons; Removable Valve Section for Easy Maintenance
- Case: ABS Molded Case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small