A handmade wooden "luxury” case.
The JW 775 is part of the Jakob Winter Prestige 700 series of cases. These hand-crafted wooden cases are characterized by the highest quality in workmanship and materials. This deluxe model leaves nothing to be desired.
- Handmade wooden case holds a trumpet and a flugelhorn
- Strong-jointed wood frame provides great stability suitcase
- Dark gray durable plastic with black leather round bumper edge
- Solid silver-colored patch fittings
- Consuming processed interior
- Premium velvet lined interior
- 2 locks, lockable
- Large music compartment in the lid
- Accessory compartment for small parts and shock absorbers
- Weighs 5.95 lb. (2.7 kg)
Order a case that holds both of your instruments.