Holton TR158 Series F Attachment Trombone
Professional Tenor Trombones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
More resistance and a rose brass bell.
This artist tenor is an excellent selection for those who desire slightly more resistance. Its sound is a bit lighter in character than that of other large-bore models. This instrument allows the student to bridge the gap between the tenor and bass trombone families. The 9" bell and the .547 bore give the feel and the deep sound of the bass trombone without taxing the player too heavily.
Key of Bb with F attachment. .547" bore, 9" red brass bell, chromeplated nickel-silver inner slide, nickel-silver outer slide, traditional wrap, nylon ball-and-socket linkage, lacquer finish. Includes mouthpiece and deluxe wood shell case.
- 9"-diameter red brass bell with wire-reinforced rim
- Chrome-plated nickel-silver inner slide with seamless innerslide tubes; nickel-silver outer slide
- Traditional wrap
- Nylon ball-and-socket linkage
- Lacquer finish
TR158 Series F Attachment Trombone Specifications:
- Key of Bb with F attachment
- .547" bore