The H378 French Horn
The H378 has similar playing characteristics to those of the H178, with a bright, compact feel and sound. Yellow brass produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. Capable of playing pianissimo staccato notes clearly and evenly.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, hand-hammered, yellow brass bell
- Large throat
- .310 venturi of yellow brass
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped rotors
- Slides are nickel silver inside and out
Reward yourself for all those hours of practice with an instrument you can grow with. Order today.
H378 Intermediate French Horn Specifications:
- Bell: 12.25" diameter large-throated hand-hammered yellow brass
- Bore: .468"
- Key: F-Bb
- Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning