Holton H280 Farkas Series Screw Bell Double Horn
Professional Double Horns
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
H280 Screw Bell. The Holton Farkas H180 and H280 Double French Horn is a free blowing horn with rich and resonant intonation. The bell and branches are made of a special brass alloy for a slightly darker coloring of tone with good projection. The Farkas H180 F Horn is an excellent orchestral horn with a dark sound and bright overtones. Featuring a yellow brass with nickel silver slides and a large throat bell, the H180 Double Horn is also available in a screw bell model as model H280.
- F/Bb double
- .468" bore
- 12.25" large-throated, hand-hammered yellow brass, detachable bell
- Tapered, hand-lapped brass rotors
- .310" venturi of nickel silver
- Solid brass branches and bows with nickel silver ferrules