Holton H280 Farkas Series Screw Bell Double HornProduct #460393 Holton 460393 IGBB Professional Double Horns https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rich and resonant orchestal instrument.
Same as the H180 with detachable bell. Free-blowing horn with rich and resonant intonation. Bell and branch are made of a special brass alloy for slightly darker tonal coloring. Good projection. Model H180 is an excellent orchestral horn with dark sound and bright overtones.
- F/Bb double
- .468" bore
- 12.25" large-throated, hand-hammered yellow brass, detachable bell
- Tapered, hand-lapped brass rotors
- .310" venturi of nickel silver
- Solid brass branches and bows with nickel silver ferrules
- Slides are solid nickel silver inside and out