Holton H278 French HornProduct #460391 Holton 460391 IGBB Professional Double Horns https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Excellent horn for chamber orchestra.
Bright, compact feel and sound with outstanding tonal beauty. Bell proportions provide a dark but singing tone with fine legato characteristics. Yellow brass produces a higher tone color with more overtones and clearer projection. Capable of playing pianissimo staccato notes sensitively, clearly, and evenly.
- Bb/F double
- Tapered hand-lapped valve rotors
- Brass branches and bows with solid nickel-silver connecting ferrules
- Slides are solid nickel-silver inside and outside
An instrument that will inpire your music.
H278 French Horn Specifications:
- .468" bore
- 12.25" medium-throated, hand-hammered, yellow brass detachable bell
- .310" venturi of yellow brass