Holton H277 Professional Farkas French Horn
Professional Double Horns
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Equally at home in marching band or orchestra.
The versatile H277 offers a compact feel and bright sound. It includes a hand-fitted rotary valve system, string linkage, separate Bb tuning slide, detachable bell, and a change lever designed to fit the thumb in a natural position. Made of extremely corrosion-resistant nickel-silver.
- Bb/F double
- Tapered hand-lapped brass valve rotors
- Solid nickel-silver slides
H277 Professional Farkas French Horn Specifications:
- .468" bore
- 12.25" medium-throated, hand-hammered nickel-silver, detachable bell
- .310" venturi of nickel-silver
- nickel-silver branches, bows, and ferrules