A rose brass bell for an especially dark tone.
Like all Farkas horns, the H181 is capable of eloquent espression over wide dynamic range. It can be played loud without a brassy edge, and softly with full tone. The rose brass bell gives it a darker tone than other Farkas horns.
Key of F/Bb double; .468" bore; 12-1/4" large-throated, hand-hammered, red brass bell; .310 venturi of nickel silver; tapered, hand-lapped brass rotors; solid brass branches and bows with nickel silver ferrules; solid nickel silver slides inside and out.
- Key of F/Bb double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" large-throated, hand-hammered, red brass bell
- .310 venturi of nickel silver
- Tapered, hand-lapped brass rotors
- Solid brass branches and bows with nickel silver ferrules
- Solid nickel silver slides inside and out
Order today and play a horn that will bring out the full potential of your artistry.