Holton H180 Farkas French Horn
Professional Double Horns
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rich and resonant orchestral instrument.
Free-blowing horn with rich and resonant intonation. Bell and branch are made of a special brass alloy for slightly darker tonal coloring. Good projection. Model H180 is an excellent orchestral horn with dark sound and bright overtones.
- Key of F/Bb
- .468" bore
- 12.25" large-throated, hand-hammered yellow brass bell
- Tapered, hand-lapped brass rotors
- .310" venturi of nickel silver
- Solid brass branches and bows with nickel silver ferrules
- Slides are solid nickel silver inside and out