Holton H177 Professional Farkas French Horn
Professional Double Horns
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
Rebate Offer Available!
Graduate To The Next Level!
For a Limited Time only, receive a $100 mail-in rebate with the purchase of select Conn-Selmer instruments! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/16
- Download rebate
An uncompromising orchestral horn.
The versatile Model H177 offers a compact feel and bright sound. It includes a hand-fitted rotary valve system, string linkage, separate Bb tuning slide, and a change lever designed to fit the thumb in a natural position. Made of extremely corrosion-resistant nickel silver.
Key of Bb/F double. .46" bore; 12-1/4" medium-throated, hand-hammered, nickel silver bell; .310" venturi of nickel silver; tapered hand-lapped brass valve rotors; nickel silver branches, bows, and ferrules; solid nickel silver slides.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" medium-throated, hand-hammererd nickel silver bell
- .310 venturi of nickel silver
- Tapered hand-lapped brass valve rotors
- Nickel silver branches, bows, and ferrules
- Solid nickel silver slides
H177 Professional Farkas French Horn Specifications:
- Bell: 12.25" diameter
- Bore: .468"
- Key: F-Bb
- Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning