Holton's flagship model.
The pursuit of perfection has yielded a new-generation French horn of superior performance and superb intonation. The H105's technological and acoustical flexibility enables the artist to perform in a wide variety of playing situations. Its 2 interchangeable mouthpipes with newly developed tapers make it easy to switch between work in small chamber ensembles and large symphony orchestras. The specially tempered red brass bell produces a rich, dark sound capable of great volume without getting brassy.
- Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, large-throated, hand-hammered tempered bronze bell
- 2 interchangeable mouthpipes feature a .306 venturi and a .310 venturi
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped brass rotors with nickel silver
- Slides are hand-lapped nickel silver both inside and outside with outer rolled beads; short-length recessed slides for quick removal
- Nickel silver body
- Genuine Holton medium-deep cup mouthpiece
Order today. Once you play it, no other instrument will do.
H105 Professional French Horn Specifications:
- Bell: 12.25" diameter, tempered bronze, large throat
- Bore: .468"
- Key: F-Bb
- Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning