Getzen 547 Capri Series F Attachment Trombone
(Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell)
Intermediate Tenor Trombones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reliable intermediate horn.
Capri Trombones blend affordability, dependability, and performance. Capri Trombones are designed for trombonists looking to move up from their student instrument or for more advanced players looking for an affordable F attachment alternative. The 547 trombone features a handspun bell, a hand-straightened slide, and a hand lapped, conventional rotor. Professional level features at step up level prices.
Order today for an instrument that will suffice through your intermediate studies.
547 Capri Series F Attachment Trombone Specifications:
- Bore Size: .547"
- Tuning Slide: Yellow brass bow
- Handslide: Hand straightened nickel silver inside tubes
- (chrome plated with barrel shaped stockings) Yellow brass outside tubes with nickel silver end crook
- Bell: 8 ½", 22 gauge yellow brass with soldered rim
- Mouthpiece: 6½ AL-L Trombone
- Finish: Clear lacquer or bright silver plate
- Valve: Open wrap F attachment