Getzen Custom Bass with dual independent Axial Flow Valves!
The Getzen 3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone offers amazing power and performance to the pro player. The 3062AF Series features a .562-.578-inch dual bore design, and three interchangeable leadpipes with varying openness allow the trombonist to customize the trombone to their needs. The 3063AF Series also features an open wrap design with a dual independent Axial Flow Valves in Bb/F/Gb/D. The Getzen 3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone includes a hard shell case and Griego Custom mouthpiece.
Custom Series Bass Trombones are created in the Getzen ProShop from tried and true designs. With these outstanding features, combined with unmatched craftsmanship, it's plain to see why Getzen Custom Series trombones are an industry leader.
All Getzen Custom Series instruments are covered by the Getzen Platinum Warranty, which offers a lifetime guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials on all parts of the instrument.
3062AF Custom Series Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Key: Bb / F / Gb / D
- Bore: .562"-.578" dual bore
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 9-1/2" 22 gauge with soldered rim
- Bell Material: Yellow or red brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass outer and chrome-plated inner tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Axial Flow
- Features: Three interchangeable leadpipes; open wrap design with dual independent Axial Flow Valves
- Case: Wood shell
- Mouthpiece: Griego Custom
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer