Custom Large Bore Trumpet!
The all new Custom Series Bb Trumpets are designed with the individual trumpet player in mind. This makes it perfect for the serious high school student or collegiate player with a variety of musical needs.The 3052 Model is a favorite among commercial, big band, and solo players that are searching for a free blowing instrument that still offers quick, articulate response. The combination of the standard reverse mouthpipe with a round tuning slide crook and the large bore (.462") creates an excellent, easy blowing feel. The addition of a square crook tuning slide will add slightly more resistance and more ease and stability to the upper register. If a full, darker sound is desired without sacrificing the free feeling of the 3052 the addition of the optional gold brass bell is the perfect solution.All Custom Series Bb Trumpets feature nickel plated, nickel silver pistons, nickel silver balusters, and one piece, hand hammered yellow or gold brass bells. All three models also feature the choice of clear lacquer, bright silver, or 24K gold plate finishes as well as several other available options and accessories on a special order basis.
- Key of Bb
- .462" bore
- 4.75" #137 one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell
- 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd valve finger ring; #125R reverse mouthpipe
3052 Custom Series Bb Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462" bore with #125R reverse mouthpipe
- Bell: 4.75" #137 one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell
- Features: 1st valve thumb saddle and fixed 3rd vavle finger ring
- Additional Items: Includes deluxe case and mouthpiece