Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet
(3001 Silver with Gold Trim)
Professional Bb Trumpets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fantastic artist models designed for the jazz, lead, and commercial player!
The Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet offers the player an instrument with exceptional response, projection, and tone. The 3001 features a .459-inch bore combine with #137 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered yellow brass bell. The leadpipe and bell of this Artist Model has undergone a special heat treatment and annealing process to create a brilliant tone with crisp articulation. The Getzen 3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet includes a 1C mouthpiece and wood shell case with exterior music pocket.
The Getzen Artist Model trumpets are the perfect examples of how the Getzen ProShop works together with top trumpet players. This relationship and teamwork brings together years of experience building, designing, and playing professional trumpets and creates the ultimate environment for the creation of a top line instrument.
3001 Series Artist Model Bb Trumpet Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459"
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Annealed yellow brass
- Bell: 4-3/4" #137 taper, one-piece, hand-hammered
- Bell Material: Annealed yellow brass
- Valves: Nickel silver piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Features: Annealed leadpipe and bell, hand lapped slides,
- Case: Wood shell with exterior music pocket
- Mouthpiece: Getzen 1C
- Finish: Silver-plated with 24K gold trim Kit (3001); 24K gold-plated with engraved bell (3001LE)