Etude ETB-100 Series Student Trombone
Student Tenor Trombones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quality student trombone at a great price.
The Etude ETB-100 Series Student Trombone features a .495" bore designed for easy tone production and projection. This trombone also features a brass outer handslide and crook plus a chrome inner handslide for enhanced durability. Includes a mouthpiece and case. The ETB-100 displays a great design and reflects Etude's commitment to outstanding construction, resulting in an instrument that will give you years of musical enjoyment and give your student every chance to develop a lifelong association with the love of music.
- Designed for easy tone production
- 495" bore
- Chrome inner handslide
- Brass outer handslide and crook
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order today and start on your path to mastering one of the few instruments that changes shape while you're playing it.
ETB-100 Series Student Trombone Specifications:
- Model: ETB-100
- Level: student
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .495"
- Leadpipe: standard yellow brass
- Bell: hand-hammered yellow brass
- Handslide: standard with yellow brass outer and chrome inner tubes
- Includes: case
- Mouthpiece: 12C (small shank)
- Finish: Lacquer