Double rotor bass with independent system.
The Conn Model 62HG is a professional level “Greenhoe” double rotor bass trombone. Greenhoe trombone components are made of the finest materials available and are designed with both function and aesthestics in mind. Greenhoe valve sections feature a patented rotary valve that provides unmatched response and clarity. They also feature Greenhoe Sonic Suspension, which allows the valve tubing to float away from the bell with connection only to cross bracing, thus permitting the bell to vibrate more freely.
The 62HG features a .562" (14.27mm) primary bore, .580" (14.73mm) bore through rotor sections, "stacked" rotors that function as a dependent system, 9-1/2" (241mm) annealed rose brass bell, three interchangeable leadpipes, chrome-plated inner slides, and a lacquer finish. Comes with a 1-1/2G mouthpiece, and a deluxe woodshell case. Full warranty.
- “Greenhoe” Pro Double Rotor Bass Trombone
- .562" primary bore
- 9.5" Rose brass bell
- .580" bore stacked double rotor system in Bb/F/Eb available in a dependent or independent option
- Three interchangeable leadpipes
- Includes case and mouthpiece
For the advanced player!
62HG Greenhoe Series Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Bell: 9.5 inch annealed Rose brass
- Bore: .562 (.580" rotor section bore)
- Proficiency Level: Professional
- Slide: Regular
- Valve: Double