Conn 62 Series Bass Trombone
(62HCL with CL2000 Rotors)
Double Trigger Bass Trombones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
ConnSelmer 2015 Professional $100 Mail in Rebate
Graduate to the next Level with Conn Selmer Pro Instruments! For a limited time only, receive $100 back with the purchase of any qualifying professional Conn Selmer wind instrument. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 06/30/15
- Download rebate
Great Pro Bass Trombone!
The 62H Series offers the flexibility and performance you expect from a quality professional instrument. The 62H Series features a .562 inch primary bore and a .580 inch bore through the stacked double rotor system in the key of Bb / F / Eb plus a 9.5 inch annealed Rose brass bell for outstanding resonance plus 3 interchangeable mouthpipes to meet the needs of any player.
- .562" primary bore
- 9.5" Rose brass bell
- .580" bore stacked double rotor system in Bb / F / Eb available in a dependent or independent option
- Three interchangeable mouthpipes
62 Series Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Bell: 9.5 inch annealed Rose brass
- Bore: .562 (.580" rotor section bore)
- Proficiency Level: Professional
- Slide: Regular
- Valve: Double