Cerveny CHR 781 Kruspe Series Double Horn
(Lacquer Screw Bell)
Professional Double Horns
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Red Brass Construction!
Cerveny's long tradition of fine instrument making started in 1842 in the industrial city of Hradec Kralove, located east of Prague. Vaclav Frantisek Cerveny opened the factory and only two years later at the age of 25, he completed his first invention. Over the years, the original desire and drive of the Vaclav Cerveny can be found in every instrument that has his name--the ultimate in the integration of long term experience, fine craftsman and modern technology.
- Key: F / Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Bell: 12-inch Lightweight
- Bell Type: Fixed or Detachable
- Bell Material: Red Brass
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: Mechanical Minibal Action
- Features: Lightweight Bell and Branch; Nickel Silver Valve Casing and Trim; Adjustable Finger Hook; Engraved Valve Caps and Levers
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer