B&S 3142 Challenger II Brochon Series Bb Cornet
Professional Bb Cornets
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sheperd's crook cornet, classic style and sound.
The 3142 Challenger II Brochon Bb Cornet is a great choice for the darker sound required for British Brass Band music. The 3142 features a .462-inch bore combined with a 4.921-inch hand hammered one-piece gold brass bell, gold brass leadpipe and Shepherds crook for a rich, dark tone. This cornet also features tuning triggers on both the 1st and 3rd valves for quick intonation adjustment. This 3142 Challenger II is topped off with a deluxe engraving of the Brochon castle located in Burgundy. The 3142 Challenger II Brochon cornet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish. Order finish from dropdown menu.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe material: Gold brass
- Bell: 4.921-inch hand hammered one-piece
- Bell material: Gold brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Hand hammered one-piece bell; Shepherd' crook; Nickel silver outer slides
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer or silver
This is the classic British brass band sound. Order today.