Magnificent classical trumpet.
The 3116 Challenger II Series Eb/D trumpet offers outstanding performance for the advanced player. The 3116 features a .453-inch bore design with interchangeable hand hammered one-piece tunable bells in Eb and D. This trumpet also includes a set of D slides, plus the 3rd valve features a lever style water key. The 3116 Challenger II Series trumpet includes a double wood case and mouthpiece and is available in silver finish.
- Key: Eb/D
- Bore: .453-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.528-inch hand hammered one-piece tunable bells in Eb and D
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st valve slide adjustment: Trigger
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: Fixed ring with stop
- Features: Hand hammered one-piece tunable bells; Monel valves
- Case: Double wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Order soon and complete your commection of instruments with B&S.