Bob Reeves Trumpet Mouthpiece Underparts contain the cup, bore, and shank. Each is designed to create a different sound, and is optimized for a different playing style.
Trumpet Mouthpiece Underpart Only Specifications:
- 692sL Backbore – Shorter than a conventional mouthpiece that is very efficient for playing in the upper register. When added to a deep cup the tone becomes dark, but still retains easy access to the upper register.
- B cup – Deep cylindrical bowl similar to a Bach 7B
- C cup – Medium-deep bowl similar to a Bach 3C
- D cup – Medium-deep conical bowl
- ES cup – Extra shallow bowl
- M cup – Medium bowl
- S cup – Shallow bowl
- SV cup – Very shallow conical "V" shape
- V cup – Very deep conical bowl