Blessing BTR-1580R Professional Reverse Tuning Slide Series Bb Trumpet
(BTR-1580RS Silver Reverse Tuning Slide)
Professional Bb Trumpets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A pro trumpet with superior design and performance.
The BTR-1580R Professional Reverse Tuning Slide Bb Trumpet is part of a series that ranks as Blessings highest achievement thus far on its path to extraordinary pro brass design and performance. The free blowing nature yet tightly slotted and centered intonation deliver vibrations to the one-piece hand hammered bell that creates a commercial tone one would only expect from on instrument selling for 2 to 3 times the price. Simply stated, there is no professional trumpet made today that compares to the value delivered by the Blessing BTR 1580.
As with all Blessing instruments, the BTR-1580 is manufactured at the Blessing factory in Elkhart, Indiana, by some of the most experienced and talented brass instrument makers in the world.
- .460" bore, (1.17cm)
- Newly designed #14, 1-piece hand-hammered bell
- Hand-lapped Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Fixed 3rd slide finger ring
- Adjustable stop rod
- Pro series lead pipe
- Reverse tuning slide
- Pro series valve design
- External thread valve caps
- 3rd slide stop
- New professional mouthpiece receiver
- Investment cast water keys
- Nickel outside main tuning slide tubing (brass inside)
- 7C mouthpiece
- Finish options: lacquer (BTR-1580R) silver plate (BTR-1580RS) silver plate with gold trim (BTR-1580RG) raw (BTR-1580RV)